Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day and home at last!

My first Mother's Day, and what a wondeful one it was because I got to spend it with my babies and Dan! What else could I possibly need? Last year I was pregnant with the babies, but didn't yet know if we would be blessed with 2 boys, 2 girls, or one of each. Fast forward one year and we have 2 perfect little ones, and I couldn't love them more!

Another first this week was the babies first time staying in a hotel room, and in all places-Atlanta! Dan had a training class and since it was within driving distance, we decided to all join him. It was wonderful because he got to see the babies at night, and I got to catch up with lots of friends. We left Sunday (Mother's Day) and got back at 1am on Friday morning, so we were, needless to say, 2 tired parents! Luke and Olivia did great traveling, and went right back to sleep once we got home and got them out of their carseats. They are such adaptable little ones!

We had several play dates, and the babies friends are getting so big as well. It's wonderful to see everyone begin to interact now. Thanks to Charlotte, Ethan, Maddox, and Anderson for letting us play with your toys and for sharing your homes with us!




Mother's Day Picture

Playing with Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment