Luke's favorite thing to do was to climb though a whale again and again, and Olivia found a bell to ring that she thought was just hilarious. There were lots of pots and pans to bang on the floor (glad it wasn't out kitchen!), and a really cool water feature to splash around in. I truly could have spent all day there, and I hope to take them back again. Dan said he would like to go and see them play as well, but I really thinks it's just an excuse for my "big" kid to play, too.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Discovery Place Kids
My good friend Sabrina and I took Luke and Olivia to the new Discovery Place Kids that recently opened in Huntersville. It is designed for kids 8 years and under, and it did not disappoint! There was so much to see and do, including a puppet show and LOTS of things that bang and make noise! The place has different rooms where kids can pretend to be a vet, a fireman, a doctor, a pilot, or just about anything. I think Luke and Olivia will appreciate DPK even more once they are walking, but they still had a great time and it held their attention for hours-which is no small feat with two 11 1/2 mth olds!
Luke's favorite thing to do was to climb though a whale again and again, and Olivia found a bell to ring that she thought was just hilarious. There were lots of pots and pans to bang on the floor (glad it wasn't out kitchen!), and a really cool water feature to splash around in. I truly could have spent all day there, and I hope to take them back again. Dan said he would like to go and see them play as well, but I really thinks it's just an excuse for my "big" kid to play, too.
Luke's favorite thing to do was to climb though a whale again and again, and Olivia found a bell to ring that she thought was just hilarious. There were lots of pots and pans to bang on the floor (glad it wasn't out kitchen!), and a really cool water feature to splash around in. I truly could have spent all day there, and I hope to take them back again. Dan said he would like to go and see them play as well, but I really thinks it's just an excuse for my "big" kid to play, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment