Sunday, August 14, 2011

Consignment Sale Weekend

This past weekend was the Moms of Multiples consignment sale. I look forward to their sale every season as a chance to get stocked up on clothes, shoes, and toys for Luke and Olivia. As a member of CMOM'S, I was able to shop early and go Friday night. I arrived at about 5pm and didn't go home until about 10:45pm. Dan did great at taking care of Luke and Olivia all by himself during the dinnertime/bathtime routine. Thanks, babe!

I found lots of great things, including 2 Cozy Coupe cars and 2 tricycles (for Christmas). I also got snow suits, snow shoes, jackets, lots of clothes, and a few new puzzle toys. On Saturday, I had 3 friends that wanted to check out the 1/2 price sale, so I joined them on their bargain hunting adventure while Luke napped (Olivia decided not to nap on Saturday). We went to 2 sales, including the CMOM sale and I found a few more things at half off. Overall, it was a very productive, albeit slightly expensive, weekend.

Check out Luke and Olivia enjoying their new rides:

No comments:

Post a Comment