Today I toured a local preschool that we are thinking about enrolling Luke and Olivia in this fall. It will only be 2 days a week from 9:30-1pm, but it still makes me teary eyed at the thought of them starting on the road to school full time. Luke and Olivia both wanted to get out of the stroller and check things out, which I took as a good sign. I was worried they would be fearful of a new place, but they jumped right in the mix and probably would have stayed the entire time if they were able to! Just seeing that gave me comfort, and solidified the fact that it will be MUCH harder on me than them as this next transition happens!
There are two other places we want to check out, but a lot of Luke and Olivia's friends are at this preschool so I know that will make it more comfortable for them. Enrollment starts in Feb/March so we will be making a decision soon. Man, time is going by much too quickly!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment