Wow, this year is FLYING by! Happy Thanksgiving!
It's nice to once again not be traveling for Thanksgiving. We can stay home and enjoy some time with family without being on the road for hours and hours. We had Dan's parents, my mom, and Dan's brother's family over for an early dinner of deep fried turkey, ham, and tons of sides, not to mention yummy desserts. Thankfully the weather was beautiful and we were able to spend some time outdoors.
We have so much to be thankful for this year. First and foremost, we have a beautiful and healthy family and two perfectly adorable, loving, smart kids. Piper cat is still hanging in there and becoming more tolerant of the little ones every day. Dan has a great new career and is able to spend more time at home because he isn't traveling. My photography business is doing better than I could have ever hoped for, especially since this is my first "official" year, and I'm able to stay home with Luke and Olivia. We are thankful we get to spend more time with our family, which was the catalyst for us moving back to NC. Our marriage is stronger than ever and we look forward to celebrating our 10th anniversary next year. We have made some wonderful friendships that will last a lifetime, and Luke and Olivia have made great friends as well. We have found a wonderful preschool for them and they are thriving. Luke and Olivia continue to amaze and astound us each day and I can't believe Dan and I created these two little beings that we waited so long for. Our blessings are numerous and I'm humbled by how lucky we are. Each day truly holds a new adventure but we wouldn't trade our life for anything in the world!


















No comments:
Post a Comment