Tuesday, January 12, 2010

6 Week OB Checkup

I had my ob follow up today with Dr. Alarcon and everything is great. My incision is healing nicely, and he said I can resume normal activities, including running. This makes me very happy! I haven't run in almost a year, and I can't wait to get back out there. Now I just have to find the energy and time to squeeze in a run! I would like to run the half marathon in Charlotte in December, and I hope to take my first training steps soon.

We also took the babies to my appointment so they could meet the doctor that brought them into the world. I didn't get a picture of them with Dr. Alarcon when they were born, and I wanted to get one for their scrapbook. I have become such a mom! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment