Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daddy's home!

What a wonderful homecoming! Dan and I survived his first time away from the babies, and it will only get easier from now on. I don't know who was happier he was home...him, me, or the babies. I have to admit, I am a little jealous he was able to get multiple full nights of sleep, but it would have been so tough to be away from Luke and Olivia for so long. I know he missed them bunches! Olivia was crying and crying one morning, and I put the phone up to her ear and let her listen to her daddy's voice. She fell asleep almost instantly! It was probably a coincidence, but I'll let him believe it was his magic voice =)

Now we are looking forward to getting home and back into our routine. I think I'll get more rest in GA! I have certainly changed my share of diapers this week, and I told Dan he would have diaper duty tonight for sure! We'll still share the feeding responsibilities, although I'm getting pretty good at feeding them by myself. Thank goodness for boppies!

We have had some luck house hunting, and we hope to be settled by mid-March. More to come on that once we get more info...

No comments:

Post a Comment