Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Dan and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary yesterday. It's hard to believe we have been married for that long, and what a wonderful present we received this year. Actually, two wonderful presents! Since Dan has been traveling so much, and I'm on bed rest, it was a pretty low key day-which was perfect!

We try to stick to the traditional gift giving, and the 6th year gift is candy or iron. The candy part was easy (snickers and smarties!) but the iron part a little more difficult. We agreed that iron was a type of metal, and decided to go that route instead. He gave me a heart locket and two little heart lockets to match, and I gave him a die cast Atlanta Braves OCC replica motorcycle. And we had breakfast for dinner...yummy!

Happy 6th Anniversary, Dan. I love you more today than the day we said "I do!" Thank you for the two most wonderful presents ever! Hope you enjoy the memories...and here's to countless more.

!

No comments:

Post a Comment