Today we took Luke and Olivia's 9 month pics. Our friend and photographer, Candi, drove all the way to us from Atlanta and back home in the same day just so she could take their pics before Dan's trip. How awesome is she? We decided to take the pictures at Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens, where Dan and I got married almost 7 years ago. Dan's mom crocheted a beautiful white dress for Olivia and we got a tux for Luke. Too cute! There were a lot of distractions for our little ones (running fountains, people walking by and just being outdoors in general), but hopefully we were able to capture a few great moments. It was much easier to take their 6 month pics as they could sit but not yet move. It's tough to keep 2 little babies still when all they want to do is crawl, crawl, crawl!
Thanks so much, Candi, and we can't wait to see the photos. I will post the link as soon as I get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment