Today Dan left for his trip to Japan for 3 long weeks =( We can't believe this day is finally here, and we both hope time goes by equally as fast while he is away. I am used to taking care of Luke and Olivia during the day, but it is nice to have Dan's help in the evening for baths, night wakings, feedings, and being a great daddy in general. I am going to miss him so much! We are just hoping Luke or Olivia don't decide to take off walking while he is gone. I told Dan I would just push them over if that happens (just kidding!)
We got skype set up so Dan can see Luke and Olivia while he is away and they can see him, too. It will be interesting to see how they react to daddy via webcam tomorrow once he finally gets settled. Please think special thoughts for us as this will probably be our most challenging time since they were born!
No comments:
Post a Comment