Thursday, September 9, 2010

A trip to the middle of nowhere!

Dan and I decided to venture to my dad and stepmom's timeshare near Lake Hartwell for a couple of days. It was a much different trip from last year as then I was 26 weeks pregnant. Little did I know at that time that I would be on bedrest shortly following that trip.

This year I was able to play golf twice (thanks, Oma, for watching Luke and Olivia)and go for a run-two things I was unable to do last year! Oma and Opa were gracious enough to baby-sit one evening so Dan and I could go to dinner. As luck would have it, Luke wasn't feeling well and decided to poop in the tub during his evening bath. Other than that, the evening was pretty uneventful for them. Hopefully Oma and Opa will watch Luke and Olivia again! =)

Omigoodness-we had to take so much stuff for just a few days! Two highchairs, two pack n plays, the play-yard and baby gate, toys, pool stuff, clothes, toys...the list goes on! I don't know how people with triplets or more do it! We borrowed MauMau and PawPaw's big truck just so we could haul everything. We know as Luke and Olivia get bigger, their "needs" will get smaller, but it was nice to have everything we needed.

We really enjoyed our trip, and it was a nice little getaway before Dan leaves on Friday for Japan. More to come on that, and pics soon!


Our last swim in the pool for the summer

Opa showing Luke some "magic tricks"

No comments:

Post a Comment