Wednesday, February 1, 2012
My first wedding
This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a wedding for a great couple. The couple reunited at their high school reunion and haven't left each other's side since. Dan put on his daddy hat for the day and kept Luke and Olivia entertained while I was gone for most of the afternoon/evening. MauMaw and PauPaw kept them company as well. I got home just in time to help with baths and put them in bed...one of my favorite times of the day. I LOVE that I can spend most of my days with them and work on editing, etc (for the most part) while they nap/sleep at night. I only miss time with them for shoots, which usually don't last more than 2 hours or so. And it's great for them (and me) to have a little break and learn new things from other people. The best of both worlds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment