Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Follow up with the OB
I went to see the OB yesterday and the good news is my infection is getting better and the cramping is subsiding some. Unfortunately I am still contracting and measuring the size of someone 36 weeks pregnant (I've gained about 21 pounds so far). Yikes! No wonder my body is getting ready for labor...it thinks it is only a few weeks away! She is keeping me out of work for now and has modified my "taking it easy" status to no sitting and laying on my side only and "watching Oprah" as she put it! After I see the perinatologist on Friday, they will make a decision regarding my work status. I hope I can go back on a limited schedule, but I have to do what is best for the babies. I guess I'll be watching lots of movies and reading over the next several days considering there isn't much else I can do from my side. I am trying to enjoy the down time, because once the babies come it will be crazy to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment