Monday, September 28, 2009

Joni's baby shower

It was so nice to get out of the house for a little bit on Saturday, and even nicer to celebrate at my friend Joni's baby shower. We bonded when we both worked at GSK, and have remained friends ever since. Ironically, we are due within 1 day of each other (if I was to make it to 40 weeks). She and her husband Mark are going to be surprised at delivery as they have decided to not find out the gender. Here are a couple of pics from the shower.



I also wanted to say THANK YOU to my wonderful family and friends for all of their phone calls, dinners, movies, books and well wishes. It has definitely made the days bearable, especially since poor Dan is stuck in Ohio every week for work. I am blessed to have such kind and giving people in my life. THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment