Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary...and some recent pictures

Today Dan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. It's hard to believe we have been married that long, and together for almost 10 years. We've lived in 3 houses, been through 2 moves, and most importantly, have 2 beautiful children together...not to mention the countless other memories we have made together as a couple. I know we will have many, many more!

Unfortunately, I accidentally ran over our outside kitty, Heidi, on Sunday, and I spent the day at the emergency clinic. She had very expensive surgery today to repair her broken pelvis and foot, but the vet is optimistic she will have a great recovery. Here is a picture of our new bionic kitty:



Now we have a "save Heidi" fund =) and decided to have dinner at home instead of going out for our anniversary! We sat in our pj's after the babies went to bed and had some homemade red velvet cake and toasted our anniversary with some wine. What more could we need, anyway?

Here are some recent pictures taken while Dan was in Japan. Luke and Olivia have such little personalities now!

Luke checking out his carseat from the other side

Olivia making a mess eating
Luke and Olivia's friends in Atlanta-Charlotte, Anderson and Ethan (Maddox was napping)
Cutie-pie Luke

In their overalls before the end of summer

Olivia and her "diva" face



Playing outside

Luke on the teeter-totter


Olivia enjoying the swing

Olivia posing for the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment