I decided it would be fun to make their costumes, like we used to do when we were kids. I would like to make it a tradition to try to make their costumes each year, as long as they'll let me! Luke and Olivia were "biker babies" this year, although Olivia was a cross between a rocker and biker girl. I knew no one else would have those costumes, in keeping with their uniqueness! I made Olivia's shirt and me one to match as well.
My friend Karen came up from Atlanta to spend the weekend with us and help out, along with MauMau, PawPaw, Uncle Wyndal, Aunt Gina and cousin Hailey. Our neighborhood had a parade at 4pm, so we got the babies dressed and joined the festivities late in the afternoon. By the time we got home and got Luke and Olivia fed, it was too late to take them out trick or treating. I was hoping to go to just a couple of neighbors houses, but we'll just have to save that for next year.
There was so much gong on it was tough to get a great pic of the babies looking at the camera, but we got some fun shots from the day. I think when Dan gets home from Japan, we'll dress them up again and let them get a picture with Daddy, too. Maybe they'll even get to sit on his motorcyle!
No comments:
Post a Comment