Friday, October 1, 2010

Home at last!

We survived!!! Over 260 feedings, even more diaper changes, the stomach bug that wouldn't leave-we made it 22 days without Dan. Today he finally came home, thus ending his first round of work in Japan. I don't even want to think about him leaving again in just 3 short weeks.

We were so excited all day Friday time just couldn't move fast enough. Dan was supposed to land around 7pm, so I fed Luke and Olivia dinner and gave them a bath early. I put them in their pj's and headed off to the airport. Dan ended up landing a little early, but we still made it to the gate just in time to see Dan coming through the terminal. What a happy homecoming! A few tears of happiness were shed and lots of hugs and kisses all around.

Here are some pics from our reunion. Just look at those smiles =)

No comments:

Post a Comment